In this section we cover everything about aviation headsets, including reviews, a buying guide for choosing the best aviation headset, and answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Whether you’re a student pilot or an experienced pilot buying a headset isn’t something you want to get wrong, especially when you consider just how expensive some can be. Therefore, in our buying guide we break down the top ANR (Active Noise Reduction), PNR (Passive Noise Reduction), and In-ear headsets. We also include a comparison table so you can easily compare all headset features and specs against each other.
- Faro G2 ANR Headset Review
- David Clark ONE-X Headset Review
- David Clark PRO-X2 Review
- Lightspeed Tango Wireless Headset Review
- Lightspeed Sierra Review
- Lightspeed Zulu 3 Review
- Bose A20 Review – Does it Live Up to the Hype?
- Kore Aviation P1 Review
- Rugged Air RA200 Headset Review
- David Clark H10-30/H10-13.4/H20-10 Review and Comparison
- ASA HS-1A Review
- How to Protect Your Dog’s Hearing While Flying
- Do Bose, David Clark or Lightspeed Aviation Make Better Aviation Headsets?
- Stereo vs. Mono Aviation Headsets – What’s the Difference?
- Should I Buy an ANR or PNR Aviation Headset?
- What is the Best Way of Cleaning Aviation Headset Plugs?
- What is the Top Aviation Headset Brand?
- What are the Different Types of Aviation Headset Plugs?